When making flipbooks with 1stFlip flipbook creator software, it provides two publishing options for you to choose:
- Convert to local flipbook to read offline or upload to own website or server.
- Upload flipbook to our server directly.
This article we will only involve how to upload flipbook to own website.
1. Download, install and run 1stFlip flipbook maker on your Mac or Windows.
2. Import PDF or images, 1stFlip will convert them to flipbook immediately.
3. Once your flilpbook designs are complete, click the Publish button. 4 output flipbook formats are available. Since you need to upload the output files to your website, choose .html format.
4. Upload the whole output folder to your server.
If you choose Flash-HTML5, The flipbook url will be http://www.yourdomain.com/folder name/file name.html.
In this example, file name is index. The flipbook url is http://www.yourdomain.com/folder name/index.html.
Open http://www.yourdomain.com/folder name/file name.html on mobile devices, it will automatically direct to http://www.yourdomain.com/folder name/mobile.html.
If you choose Flash only, flipbook url will be http://www.yourdomain.com/folder name/file name.html.
If you choose HTML5 only, flipbook url will be http://www.yourdomain.com/folder name/mobile.html.
After uploading and get the flipbook url, you can also embed flipbook to any webpage with below code:
<iframe style="width:600px;height:375px" src="URL of the flipbook"
seamless="seamless" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"
Download the flip book software free trial to reate your flip books, flip magazines!